It’s a beautiful, sunny day. The sky is clear and the road is calling…the Yamaha and the rider. Yamaha has been building motorcycles since 1955. This company has a wide range of two-wheeled machines and this article lists a few Yamaha favorites and as you go on a bike ride make sure that you have Shoei motorcycle helmets in order to keep your bike ride smooth and safe.
- Yamaha YA-1-The The first motorcycle built by Yamaha was the YA-1. It was a lightweight racing motorcycle that gained respect in the motorcycle world due in part to winning respectable races in Japan. According to Wikipedia.org., the YA-1 was also respected because it was a well-built machine.
- YZF-R1-Motorcycle.com states Yamaha has a motorcycle that resembles racer Valentino Rossi’s bike. This Yamaha is the YZF-R1. According to the description of website motorcycle.com, this bike has a “Yellow #46” that graces this Yamaha along with Rossi’s signature on the back of this motorcycle.
- 2010 FJR 1300A-If cruising windy roads or the countryside is more the style, the Yamaha FJR 1300A is a nice ride according to www.Yamaha.motor.com.
4.2010 Royal Star Venture S-This Yamaha is also listed by www.Yamaha-motorcycle.com as a good touring bike. The 2010 Royal Star is a touring bike built for two and geared to handle the saddlebags. This bike looks like a sharp, sturdy motorcycle just itching to hit the long road.
- Stratoliner Deluxe-This Yamaha also has dual roles. According to motorcycle.com, the Stratoliner Deluxe also has a strong looking body but actually has a lightweight structure. A slick-looking bike that was made to deflect the wind resistance this motorcycle is a luxury bike.
6.V Star 950-This motorcycle is a quality ride for the slighter bodied person. It is a sharp bike made for Sunday drives with a look of style. The seat sets close to the ground and is built for people that don’t have long leg extensions.
7.Triumph Street Triple R- Motorcycle.com states this sharp-looking Yamaha is offered in two colors. The classic dark grey or bright orange color. Motorcycle.com. lists this Triumph Street Triple R as having the top motor for two-wheeled bikes. It is made for the road with a sporty look.
- Yamaha FZ6R-This is a bigger-bodied Yamaha. The nice feature of this bike is it is a quality bike for a decent price. The Yamaha FZ6R is listed in motorcycle.com. for $7,209.00. It is a 2009 Yamaha.
9.V Star 1300 Tourer-This is also a heavier big built for comfort. It is a good Yamaha to take on the long road. It has been built for people who need or like to sit close to the ground. This bike is in the higher price range than the Yamaha FZ6R. Motorcycle.com has a price of $11,790.00 for this motorcycle.
- 2009 Yamaha V Star 650-This article is being ended with this bike because it is considered to be a good motorcycle for those just learning to ride these great, yet powerful machines. It is listed in as a good base motorcycle on the website motorcycle.com. It weighs just over 500 pounds and sets close to the ground.
Motorcycles are can be a lot of fun of the rider respects the machine. A suggestion before being a motorcycle is to check several shops and test drive until the one that fits the individual is found.