What’s up, Big Time Smokers?
I hope you have a phatty ready for the ride and the experience that we are about to share today. On my mind is my favorite time to smoke marijuana and/or weed, whatever you like to call it. Sometimes I call it ganja and just like to keep it moving.
Anyway, this post came about because I was hanging with some of my friends the other day and one of them said that they were headed outside to smoke. I said, what are you smoking and the response was NOT CIGARETTES. You know what that means? Fire it up!
Nevertheless, this was one of my favorite times to smoke because….well, I will explain in a second, but let’s get into the list.
Here are my top 5 times to smoke marijuana and/or weed:
1) 4:20 pm – You know this is the international time to smoke a phatty, so don’t even fight it. Whenever I am fortunate enough to fire one up at this time I feel the worldwide solidarity of the moment and I love to participate. What smoker doesn’t, right?
2) Alone – No, this doesn’t mean that I have a problem and so what if it does, I really don’t care cause I like it. Whenever I am able to fire up a phat one it gives me a great time to think and provides insight into my life and existence that I don’t like to take for granted. I am able to clear my mind and skull of all the chatter that is going on around me and for a few moments relax and plot my course for the future. Additionally, I use the best cbd for anxiety that really helps me in clearing up my mind.
3) When no one else is high in the room – Yes, this is a thrill for me. I don’t get the paranoid feeling that everyone is looking at me cause I am looking at everyone else thinking, why are you not smoking? Nevertheless, I find that it makes the conversations much more interesting, real, and enjoyable than the regular bullshit conversations that most people engage in on a day to day basis.
4) With Good Friends – There is nothing like firing up some goodness with a group of people that you know, love, and respect. It tends to make the conversation a lot more interesting as well, in addition, providing additional insight into the thought process of many of your friends because they tend to put their guard down when responding.
5) Before Sex – Regardless of the lies that you hear people talking about, marijuana enhances sex. Well, it does for me. I am able to feel every nuance of my partner’s touch and warmness on my body and it is great. I am not sure what it does for the length of time that we may have sex. In fact, I think it may decrease the length of time because your body is stimulated and feeling every subtle movement and essence of your partner, but I don’t think this is a bad thing.
So, there you have it. Those are my top 5 times to smoke marijuana and/or weed. What are yours?