With new features and updates coming after every few months, online games are the newest fascination of both children and young adults. Each game is designed in a way that excites and encourages players to play more. Pokémon Go is being loved and appreciated by players around the world. Besides, there are rewards available in the form of other new features that are given to the players as they succeed in a quest or complete a given task. While some Pokémon’s are limited and go as the game proceeds, others are upgraded from the usual to the one with a special ability that further helps in the game. The pokemon go event 2021 is a platform where all the players will get a chance to play the game with the experts and look at each feature closely.
Characteristics of the legendary Pokémon
Some of the major characteristics of a legendary Pokémon highlighted in pokemon go event 2021 include:
- They do not evolve to or from into any other Pokémon type
- The catch rate is usually exceptionally low to 2%
- They cannot participate in the Premier Cup in the GO Battle League
- They are not allowed to participate in the gym
- They can be easily filtered in the Pokémon Search by just typing legendary
- To purify legendary Pokémon, 20000 stardust and 20 candies are required
Types of legendary Pokémon
The main legendary Pokémon types are:
- The legendary Pokémon in Kanto region are Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres
- The legendary Pokémon in the Johto region is Raikou, Entei, Suicine, Lugia and Ho-oh
- The legendary Pokémon in the Hoenn region is divided into three main groups. The first group is Titans and includes Regirock, Regice and Registeel. The second group is Eon Duo and includes Latias and Latios. The third group is a Weather trio and includes Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza
Besides these, there are other categories of Pokémon that participate in the pokemon go event 2021 and are all available online. The individuals can search the same and excel in their games.